October 22nd in support of The 3rd Grand Ave Festival, The Bikini Lounge announces its 1st annual contribution to downtown’s Polynesian sub-culture with “TIKI’S B-SIDE” a day of artists music and all things TIKI!
The Bikini will be expanded outside to make room and to enjoy the afternoons weather. Carvers, Painters and Musicians will accompany a well-stocked tiki bar on the patio until 10pm!!
For your eyes
- Nilla with his latest prints, and sporting the power tools for a live carving of an ice tiki!
- Blue Voodoo Tiki Art to bring his current pieces and carve out front.
- Tom Cooper and Sakioa both, live painting.
For your Ears
- DJ’s Shane-O-Thon, Top Cat and just announced T-Minus putting the rarest of tracks in rotation inside and out!
- Nilla & Niki go acoustic on the classics!
For your Mouth
- Rums, Bikini-gritas and fresh fruit -Signature Mai Tais in fresh brown coconuts!
- PRIMO Island lager give-aways and specials!
More to come, stay tuned for updates!
Click to view larger